Saturday, August 27, 2011

Dior Flower

  This year,I think I prefer Dior.The flower theme has been made full use of.They have show the perfection of women's figures.What's more,Dior never ignore any details.Have a look at models' shoes and you will feel these shoes are really charming and amazing,very often,being loved at our first sight.
  This time,I conclude some words to describe Dior:
Charming and look;Mystery heart;I'm the only queen.

Loneliness is behind the scene.

I'm dark,mustn't touch me.

Marilyn Monroe has been back form the Mars of 1960

Queen of Mars is coming.

I like it more:P

I think this style is the end of women's figure.
Expend the chest and buttock while narrow waist.
So perfect!

I want to have the same amazing hand of the tailor.

Extraordinarily amazing.



No comments:

Post a Comment